** On Jun 10, John Goerzen scribbled:
> How about leaving the choice to the people, not bugging the users, and
> not crippling the distribution?  That's what I've proposed.
What?? You left NO choice to the users with your GR. Right now they have the
choice to download software off the net, all on their own, or to fetch debs
from the official Debian infrastructure. When you leave them with only the
former possibility, they will have NO choice.

> Note: the distribution does not contain non-free now.
Yah, and that makes your GR completely pointless.

marek