Debian Security Advisory
DLA-3038-1 debian-security-support -- LTS security update
- Date Reported:
- 03 Jun 2022
- Affected Packages:
- Security database references:
- No other external database security references currently available.
- More information:
debian-security-support, the Debian security support coverage checker, has been updated in stretch-security to mark the end of life of the following packages:
* keystone: See https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2020/05/msg00011.html for further information.
* libspring-java: See https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2021/12/msg00008.html for further information.
* guacamole-client: See https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2022/01/msg00015.html for further information.
* gpac: See https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2022/04/msg00008.html for further information.
* ansible: Lack of an effective test suite makes proper support impossible.
* mysql-connector-java: Details of security vulnerabilities are not disclosed. MySQL has been replaced by MariaDB. We recommend to use mariadb-connector-java instead.
* ckeditor3: See https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2022/05/msg00060.html for further information.
For Debian 9 stretch, this problem has been fixed in version 1:9+2022.06.02.
We recommend that you upgrade your debian-security-support packages.
For the detailed security status of debian-security-support please refer to its security tracker page at: https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/debian-security-support
Further information about Debian LTS security advisories, how to apply these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be found at: https://wiki.debian.org/LTS