Re: [Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 09:12:10PM +0200, Ana Guerrero said:
> I am sure Ganneff knows more, but he is too busy now reading -project
> (but not answering, thought).

We don't need random flamewars spilling over to this list.  If you have
a problem with something that has nothing to do with debconf, bring it
up where it's on topic.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Biology grows on you.                   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             |                                         |