Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 scheduling is available

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 02:23:54 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

(A participant's comment:)

> Already, some concerns were raised on IRC about only having a 1hr gap
> for lunch.

I agree that 1 hour is probably to short for a large group of people.

> If we want that lunch gap to be 1.5hrs instead (e.g. if we
> have to eat in staggered shifts, or if people just think it's too tight)
> then i'd be fine with either moving all the events before lunch earlier
> a half-hour, or moving all the events after lunch later by a half-hour.
>  What do folks think?

I'd prefer the latter; maybe it's just me but working longer in the
afternoon/evening is fine with me, getting up earlier not so much :)

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Ostbahn-Kurti & Die Chefpartie: Schee, Schee, Schee