[Debconf-team] results from the cfp from the content team

Hi,

Thank you to everybody who replied the call to join the content team.
This is how things stand right now. From last year's team:

- Tiago Bortoletto Vaz (tiago)
- Tássia Camões Araújo (tassia)
- Martín Ferrari (tincho)
- Daniel Kahn Gillmor (dkg)
- René Mayorga (rmayorga)
- Gunnar Wolf (gwolf)
- Ana Guerrero López (ana)

Everybody will continue except Daniel.

>From the chair's canvassing email and my call for help, I got the
following people interested:

- Michael Banck (mbanck)
- Ana Carolina Comandulli (caroll)
- Margarita Manterola (marga)
- Martin F. Krafft (madduck)
- Maximiliano Curia (maxy)
- Rafael Rivas "tato"
- Santiago Ruano Rincón <santiago>
- "jathan"

I never got a reply from an email I sent to jathan to know their name and if
they has attended any debconf, so I'm not taking them into account.
Right now, accepting everybody we would be 5 people from last year and 7 new = 12
and I was aiming to something like 10 people.
The content team is probably the team whose work is more independant from the
venue itself, so maybe we should prioritize here 'global people' over 'local
team' and keep only 2 people out of 10 from the 'local team'. Last year, there
wasn't any local in the talks team and it worked fine, but I think it's good
to have at least one person. I would like to ask marga, mbanck, maxy and
madduck to discuss between them the responsabilities every of them have already
and choose the two people will stay in the content team.

Thank you,
Ana