Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] Teckids, Food tickets, Daytrip, and Volunteers

Am 15.08.2015 um 15:19 schrieb Michael Banck:
Hi Team,

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 03:06:07PM +0200, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 13:32:19 +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
If you do not have "FOOD" on your badge, you are expected to purchase a
food ticket from hostel reception for every meal you eat at the hostel.
There will be random checks and if too many people forget to do this,
the hostel might enforce checks, which will delay things. If you ate in
the past without a ticket, please pay for it anyway.
When I checked in last Sunday, and when I paid on Monday, I was told that
I would receive a sticker for my food at some point.  Do I really have
to carry around my invoice/receipt, or will there be a way for me
to get a 'food' sticker on my lanyard?
Anybody know the answer for Daniel?
You registered in summit with pay-as-you-go food tickets (so not full board), so that is what we printed on your badge. As we cannot know whether you paid for one meal or a dozen, we unfortunately have no solution to simplify this for you. If you paid for full board we can exchange your badge against a "FOOD" one. In that case please come to me and I'll be glad to help you get a food badge.