Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] Teckids, Food tickets, Daytrip, and Volunteers

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 16:04:10 +0200, Daniel Lange wrote:
> You registered in summit with pay-as-you-go food tickets (so not full
> board), so that is what we printed on your badge.
> As we cannot know whether you paid for one meal or a dozen, we unfortunately
> have no solution to simplify this for you.
> If you paid for full board we can exchange your badge against a "FOOD" one.
> In that case please come to me and I'll be glad to help you get a food
> badge.

I am in an external hotel.  I paid the 200 EUR fee, and then something like 89
EUR for lunch every day.  My workplace would be very sad if I lost or damaged
the invoice/receipt so carrying it around in my backpack every day is not a
viable solution.  When I pointed that out, nattie suggested there might be a
way to get a sticker saying "lunch" or something.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69