Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf T's

Hi all,

I have two queries -

a. By long-sleeves do you mean like a formal shirt where the cloth is
upto the arm or just to the elbow. If that is the case, then all the
T-shirts shown by Gunnar were short-sleeves.

Looking at few images on the web, it seems long-sleeves means the
cloth goes till the arm.

Could somebody clarify ?  Not a native english speaker.

b. I have seen there is a difference between sizes, at least between
Indian say XXL size and the American/European XXL size. The western
ones are a bit larger. My concern is would there be some spare
t-shirts in case people don't fit the t-shirt size they told/shared at
the time of registration.

Lastly, my vote is also for natural fibres as have experienced and
also seen people getting rashes when they wear blended materials but
never cotton.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल