Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf T's

Just a quick query -

I'm sure that people realize that T-shirts are great conversation
starters, whether it's Debian or any other FOSS project (or anything
under the sun, really).

That being said -

a. Has there been any thought of also incorporating some of the
African Rainbow vibe in the T-shirt. I really enjoyed looking at the
pattern of the Conference bag in b.

Maybe something similar is there for the Debian T's. We haven't been
able to see the T-shirt patterns hence asking.

b. Has there been any thought of having some sort of provocative
statement underlining the importance of free software or some sort of
in-joke or something which would be fun as a conversation starter.  I
do understand that 'provocative statements' would probably be hard as
we do have corporate sponsors who may have more than free software to
think about in their business models and as practicalness, we
shouldn't displease them.

Just my 2 paise.

Thoughts anyone ?
--