Re: [Debconf-team] Final Logos for approval

Hi Michael

no worries, we have done that already.
Thanks though.

Regards
Tammy

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi,

it'd be the same order as on the webpage sidepane. I'm out right now but I can try to get you a list later. Obviously it's more important to have T-Shirts at all than having the logos in the right order.

Michael

---- Tammy Manning schrieb ----

Hi Michael

I guess I'm too late, but I noticed that the sponsors are arranged in
alphabetical order, whereas we've been arranging them (both on the
website and the t-shirts I think) in temporal order, i.e. first come,
first placed.

Ok. I have no idea what the order is, and we must get this to the T'shirt people today.

Is it important - the order? If so, could you please make a list for me?

Regards
Tammy

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,