Re: CD images - m68k "fix"

Michael Schmitz <schmitz@mail.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> writes:

> 'current' indeed still seems to be the March release. I've uploaded
> updates for the Atari and Amiga boot floppies last week (in fact,
> re-uploaded the .changes file because of a public key problem) but that
> didn't make it into r4 yet. I'm a bit annoyed about that ...

So, what's the recommended course of action now?  I could just do what
seems the right thing to do (i.e. point current at the latest in the
archive and remove the other one) but I'd prefer that someone that
actually knows what's really going on (i.e. you by the sounds of it)
told me.

That way I get to blame you when people whine about not being able to
boot their CDs ;-)

Cheers, Phil.