Re: Macintosh problems not junk please read i need help from another comp user !

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 02:39:27PM +0100, peter grundy wrote:
>    i dont want 2 pay cos i am only 14 but i really dont understand wot thing
>    i have to download to get my mac working i just dont understand but thanks
>    4 all your help u have been great

Dude, you did not understand anything that I wrote. Maybe because I do not
understand what you are writing, forgive me, but I am not a native english
speaker, can you please use oxford english, thats what I learned at school.

TURN OFF YOUR FREAKING HTML MAIL NOW IF YOU INSIST ON SENDING ME EMAIL!!!
Or if you send email to any mailinglist I am reading. I will not get your
email out of the all-html-email-is-spam folder again.

Second, if you ask on a mailing list and you receive a reply on the mailing
list, LEAVE THE DISCUSSION ON THE LIST! When you do this, you and me and
everybody else who is on that mailinglist learns from the discussion, and
once a question is asked and answered, the problem is solved, for everybody
who is able to operate a webbrowser.
If you ask me for private consultation, I have to charge you a fee. My time
is very valuable to me, besides I am wasting way too much time for
debian-m68k related stuff anyhow. I'd like to reduce that time, and not
increase it. 50USD/EUR per hour is very cheap... probably too cheap, maybe
thats why nobody pays me for consulting yet?

And now you please check the apple website yourself, search for some Mac
FAQs. What you want is System 7.5.x, which apple provides for free on their
ftp/web site. I have no idea how to install that from scratch, I cheated
with an emulator, but there must be a way to create a single floppy disk
which allows your mac to boot. BUT I NEVER DID THAT, I am an Amiga person, I
have a mac only since a month. Please ask somebody else, or check the list
archives. Or how about google? That's how I learned about "blessing". Sorry,
I do not have the links handy.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/woody