Re: debian installer and speakup

Okay...

I for one, still need Woody disks.  I do at least one woody installation
per month, and some times as many as five at a shot.  Some times, I can
get network access, some times not.

I do not know when the new release will be done.  If it's soon, I can
probably burn ISAs, and ditch my old Woody CDs.  However, until then, I
have a reasonable expectation, of needing to install Woody systems.

Of course, I'm just one user.  If it comes down to priorities, and
choices, I think having Speakup disks for Sarge should be the priority, as
most people are most definitely not in my situation.

One guy's opinion.

Luke