debian install disks with brltty

Hi all.
Just thought I would let you know that I just made sets of the current woody rescue/root disks modified and supplemented with brltty according to the instructions in Bootdisks/README.Debian and they load fine. didn't go through an actual install or rescue operation but not expecting problems.

I only encountered two problems:
putting a text table in the .configure wasn't mentioned so I had to do it over and include the text-table since I didn't want to have to do any adjusting later..

2. I got an error about no help directory when I tried to go from ./configure to "make install." You do have to do "make'.

I realize that debian's installation will be quite different in future distributions and this method will become obsolete, but woody will be with us yet for a while and I appreciate having the option of using braille with installs and rescues (I also now have the further option of knoppix if my cdrom is working0.
These floppies can come in handy if you make a mistake and can't get back into your system by other means.

Thanks to all who worked on this.

Cheryl
Cheryl