Re: easiest way to run a qcow2 image purely in the text console

On 4/28/24 06:17, Nick Gawronski wrote:
Hi, So to provide this qcow2 image with 4 gigs of ram and all processor
cores how would I run kvm and if I ever wanted to just reinstall fedora
server into this qcow2 image and have an iso image how do I do this
using only the command line as I am unable to locate any good
documentation on doing this perhaps something to add to the
accessibility wiki page for users who want to test either the same
processor type or run an emulator like arm64 on a x64 based system? Nick

Your question has nothing to do with accessibility but you need to
familiarize yourself with virtualisation/HW acceleration.

I would create a new thread on the debian-user mailing list! ;^)

--
John Doe