About symlinks on ftp.debian.org in unstable and in sid?

Hi all,

Can someone please explain the directory structure at ftp.debian.org?

Someone has burned a Debian/Alpha CD from the site, but at that time there
was still a problem with the sid vs. slink or hamm dir, and my CD is
unusable (no kbd-data and all the other stuff that is in binary-all)

Now, am I correct that everything except the boot-disks are also in
/unstable ? All without symlinks?

So if I would get the /unstable/main/binary-alpha
/unstable/contrib/binary-alpha, /unstable/non-free/binary-alpha
and /sid/main/disks-alpha i will encouter 0 symlinks and have every file I
need?

Please advise,

Frank