Re: want my udb?

In article <199807272207.QAA04823@chunks.gag.com> you wrote:

: It seems to me that someone putting this somewhere and keeping it warm
: compiling packages for the next few months would be better than it collecting
: dust in my shed...

Thanks to those of you who have contacted me in response to this note.  After
considering the options, I am pleased to report that Ean Schuessler and the
other fine folks at Novare have agreed to give my UDB a home on their network
plumbing... where it will be 100% available for Debian development.

I'm particularly happy with this arrangement since it means I'll still be able
to use it some while my house is in shambles...  :-)

Bdale