cache

Hi.

I've just repaired my mainboard. Everything is working (all soft), but
my cache is not detected.

In instruction (AXPpci33 OEM Design Guide,PS format), they show's how to
install
cache:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC (1)    C-contacts, S-socket
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC (2)
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC (3)
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's written, that 32kx8 chips (256KB cache) should be installed
in contacts 2+3,and 128kx8 chips (1MB cache) in contacts 1+3,
and it's shown that they are longer and wider than 256KB chips.

Mine is only longer, but not wider, so i cannot put it in 1+3 contacts
without pin deformations.

Should i do it, or it is not the reason why my cache doesn't work

							Wojtek