Re: ROSS?

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> Ah, forgot about the Tadpoles :-)  Wish I had one...they're pretty neat.

Yeah, I wish I had one too! I contacted Tadpole a week ago or so and they
said that I could still get some of the left overs but they are about $18K
originally, but available for about $12K new now, $7K used... I would
rather buy a 264DP based sytem for that price!

What I really wish they (Compaq or another) would do is make a 21264PC
(like the 21164PC) but with power management, a "sleep" mode, etc. for use
in a true notebook... With the base prices in the $2 - 3K range.

Hey, I can dream can't I?

JMHO,

Ron Farrer