Re: forcedeth fails on second port with error -12

As final note on this:
A "reset BIOS to defaults" did the trick - God knows why...
Only some crucial settings like "hardware memory hole" needed to be adjusted,
but the bottom line: for whatever reason Linux suddenly started seeing the
second MAC address...
qed.

Thanks to every one
- Sebastian Haase