Re: sources.list ???

Hi,
helices> [1] Both of the arizona.edu lines were added during installation.
helices>
helices>     What other sources should I use?  I want to be careful, and NOT mix
helices>     into this system things that will confuse and/or break apt.  Also,
helices>     as much as possible, the reason I acquired this system is to move to
helices>     a clean 64-bit environment.
helices>

I replaced Arizona by
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free

helices>     The worst installation woe, so far, is the inability to install kde.
helices>     X is working, because I can get into twm via xdm; but, kde is
helices>     preferable to that; and gnome is something that I will consider, if
helices>     necessary.
helices>

I would recommend xfce, it's a lot lighter, faster and works just fine, if
colours and things are a must, try enlightenment...

--
Recomiendo Debian, la mejor distribución Linux
http://www.debian.org