Re: estimate on new apache2 package release?

It should happen quite soon. We had to swich apache as well to db4.2 and
coordinate the upload.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html