apache 1.3.29.0.1-4 and -5

Hi all,
	we are close to upload -4 (probably today) that will NOT fix bug
227232 yet but other 18 bugs.

This uplaod is focused to provide a smooth upgrade from woody to sarge/sid
(all small problems that were not even noticed before).

If -4 will go in without any problem, -5 will contain a major change from
the actual old config layout to the apache2 config layout, that will make
easier for everyone to transit from one package to another and vice versa
without too much headache.

Regards,
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html