Re: Need to remove and add virtualhosts to start apache

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 05:09:32PM +0100, rm@fabula.de wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 09:19:53AM -0500, Adam Rosi-Kessel wrote:
> > rm@fabula.de wrote:
> > >A quick shot into the dark: could this be DNS related? I think you never
> > Also, does it make any sense that this would actually cause a segfault (see
> > my backtrace in other message)?  I wouldn't expect a timeout should lead to
> > that result.
> Non, sorry, didn't study your backtrace :-/
> Hmm, looking at your backtrace: you seem to have both php and ssl enabled? Since
> i (vaguely) recall problems with this setup - is it possible to reproduce the
> segfault with one or both of these modules disabled?

Actually, ssl is not an enabled module in apache/httpd.conf.  I do also
run apache-ssl, but that doesn't ever segfault or have any problems.  My
understanding is apache and apache-ssl can run separately and shouldn't
interfere with each other at all.

I did notice some references to ssl/crypto in that backtrace, but the
only modules loaded in httpd.conf are:

config_log
mime
negotiation