Re: Gnuradio backport

Hello,
I’m looking forward the gnuradio backport release, so I found out there is a problem with the last version in testing:

Version 3.10.4.0-4 of gnuradio is marked for autoremoval from testing on Sat 31 Dec 2022. It depends (transitively) on symfony, affected by #1024308You should try to prevent the removal by fixing these RC bugs.

Could this be a problem for the backport release ASAP?
Thank you for the effort.
Regards.

Ivan Iudice