Re: Is there a "Pseudo Mirror Kit"?

Le ven 02 mar 2001 à 01:14:33 +0100, J.A. Bezemer écrivait :

> On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Goedson Teixeira Paixao wrote:
> > 	apt-get --print-uris install <the-package-you-want>
>
> That's a nice option whenever you're about to install a new package. However
> the problem was to (re)fetch all packages that were already installed, wasn't
> it?

	Well, the problem is to (re)fetch all packages that were
installed *on an other debian box* than the one used to store the
mirror and eventualy create de iso image.

> apt-get install --reinstall --print-uris $ALLINSTALLED

	Sounds nice, but:

# apt-get --print-uris --reinstall install xfree86-common
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, re-installation of xfree86-common is not possible, it cannot be downloaded

	First try, first problem...

> Stop the presses! I just remembered about the apt-move package. It appears to
> do even more than I ever knew before -- you should definately check that first
> before possibly re-inventing the wheel.

	Checked allready: it can handle only one source of packages,
and I would like to fetch packages available on security.debian.org
instead of standard mirror sites if security patches have been
released.

--
                                O. Delemar, CS-SI. ATHESA
                CEA/CENG, Bat. T, 17 Av. des Martyrs, GRENOBLE