Re: How to create only a pool for packages

Thank you,
I don't need a new distro ( I 've seen sidux, ubuntu, .....).
I want to generate my own pool from selected packages, and provide to
my students and other users to install from my pool.
Sure I can write a script to split packages , sort them  and put them
in appropriate directories, I just ask if someone has that script, I
use !!!!!

that 's all

thanks
bela