Re: KDE not in Debian?

David Starner wrote:

> The obvious are kgutenbook and kgv?.

Kgutenbook is not part of the KDE distribution, but rather an
application written for KDE.

However, I had overlooked kgv. Doh! It's quite obvious, actually. I'm
wondering why the copyright holders haven't said anything about it...

> If they're
> still on the net, I would assume that they didn't care because they
> haven't complained yet, but a copyright court would remind you that
> that's not a legal principle.

If they don't believe that it is a license violation, then they don't
have anything to complain about. I don't think that there's a legal
obligation for the copyright holder to public announce his or her
approval or displeasure of the code reuse.

kemacs, would most certainly start WWIII.

David Johnson