Re: Bulgarian additions to Debian

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 02:17:00PM +0200, Pavel Cholakov wrote:
> I have prepared several packages for easing Bulgarian users of Debian.
> Actually they are cyrillic keyboard support for console and XF86 and some
> Type1 fonts. Could these make it into Debian?
>
> P.S. I'm not subscribed to deban-devel. Please CC to me replies

Debian has just gone into freeze for our next release (2.2), but such
packages could go into the subsequent release, codenamed "Woody".

If you are not a Debian maintainer, you will need to become one, or find a
sponsor if our new-maintainer team doesn't reopen the application process
soon.

While you're waiting, you should catch up on the mailing list archives for
the Debian Policy group.  At the end of December I made a bunch of
proposals about what packages relating to the X Window System should do.

<http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-policy-9912/threads.html>

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    You don't just decide to break Kubrick's
Debian GNU/Linux               |    code of silence and then get drawn away