Re: pine396-diffs

Well no one responded to my previous post but here is an update.

I just did an update and found there there is a pine4-diffs package. I
thought this would solve this depend problem but it did not. Instead I now
have both pine4 and pine396 that are looking for ncurses-dev which does
not exist according to dselect. Is this being addressed?

-Ryan