Re: pine396-diffs

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Ryan White wrote:

> There is a REALY anoying dependancy problem with pine
>
> pine396-diffs recommends ncurses-dev
> ncurses-dev does not appear to be available

Ok, this is a bug in pine396-diffs.

The problem is that the virtual package "ncurses-dev" changed its name to
"libncurses-dev". In slink, the normal ncurses development package
provided both, ncurses-dev and libncurses-dev, so I decided not to change
the Recommends line yet, but it seems this is no longer the case in potato
so I'm going to update both packages pine396-diffs and pine4-diffs for
potato.

Thanks a lot.

--
 "8a4e8c8a7addfa2ecab2f56298df15c8" (a truly random sig)