Re: KDE: a plan how to solve that

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 09:04:16AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> > Is there an explanation of this problem at www.debian.org or
> > at some other place?
>
> I sent a draft of a reasonably current KDE FAQ to Joseph Carter something
> like a week or two ago.  I've not heard any response from him.  I suppose
> I should just submit it to the www.debian.org admins..?

Given that I'm not highly convinced anything any of us are doing here is
going to be very effective, and that I have been quite busy with homework
for a week and more, I haven't taken much time to more than glance at it.

The important details looked all there, though O haven't given it a good
reading yet.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

I did it just to piss you off.  :-P
        -- Branden Robinson in a message to debian-devel