Re: Experience with MySQL 3.23 under Debian 2.2

ch@lathspell.westend.com (Christian Hammers) writes:
> I am the maintainer of MySQL an am planning to build a 3.23 series
> when potato is released. (before that I have probably enough to do
> with fixing all outstanding bugs in my packages).

I would request that you upload this to experimental, at least until
3.23 hits "beta" (and perhaps not even until it's "gamma")---they've
totally rewritten the underlying code, which apparently broke some
existing functionality, plus, well, it's totally new code. :-)

It just might be a bit much to make the main mysql package.

Mike.