Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]

You can only fit so much on the install disks.  We cannot put a copy
of Practical Unix Security on there.  Put a help button there if you
want, but really, you are taking this way overboard.

-- JohnCC

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
The 165,979,478th prime number is 3,471,439,919.