Re: xqf removed from potato because of 1 bug...

Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org> writes:

> back and look at the archives for debian-devel-announce, I found there
> was no pre-announcement, there's just a message from Richard saying
> "These have been removed".

Like you didn't knew we were freezing?

Like you didn't knew that freezing meant that we want to remove bugs
from the distribution?

Everybody just remotely attached to the project knew that we were
going to freeze. And nobody has kept it as a secret that packages we
can live without will be removed to speed up the releases.

(No, I have no idea what xqf is, and I don't care)

--
They say that Medusa would make a terrible pet.