Packaged: pflogsumm (postfix log analyzer)

I debianized the perl-script. Though I know it's been so long time
since I last talked about the debianization that the effort may have
been taken by several other people, but I haven't heard of any and the
job was quick'n easy due to nature of the program (perl-script).

I wouldn't call the package clean yet, but usable it is.

ObDisclaimer: I'm not an official developer, so some developer should
upload it to (unstable?) if it seems appropriate.

--
# Ed						-- amo, ergo sum