Re: Debdiff project announcement.

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 12:50:07AM -0500, Tom Rothamel was heard to say:
> This is just a message to announce that I am undertaking a project I
> call debdiff. It's goal is to create two tools, debdiff and debpatch,
> that can generate a file of differences between .debs and then use
> those differences and the original .deb to reconstruct the new .deb.

  You may want to save time and look at the code I've already written to do
this :)

  Unfortunately, I have a dynamic IP (via DHCP)..but you should be able to find
source and debs at http://128.148.221.78 .  (I didn't think there was much
interest in it so it's been a while since I worked on it, but I think it mostly
worked..)

  Daniel

--
  If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings--including this one.