Re: lists problem - bogus root@ response.

Mikolaj J. Habryn wrote:
>   Can someone explain (and, preferably, fix) the habit of the mailing
> list software to reject a from address that looks like:
>
> "Mikolaj J. Habryn" <dichro-mail-72b44ff@rcpt.to>
>
>   with the rather unpleasant and totally incorrect response:

SmartList does not only look at the From line but detects if you're
working as root by looking at Sender: as well.

Thus there are exactly two possibilities;

  a) You're working as root which you shouldn't, or

  b) that f*cking Qmail has inserted "Sender: root@murphy" header
     again.  In that case, wait a couple of cycles and resend.

Regards,

	Joey