Re: Intent to Adopt: guile1.3 (was ITA: bigloo)

Mike Goldman <whig@by.net> writes:

> I will also volunteer to adopt guile/libguile, which has outstanding
> GRAVE bugs in excess of 70 days, and CRITICAL bugs in excess of 60
> days.

I have already given the package to Rob Browning, and I have also
uploaded a fix for the grave and critical bugs, which was just
incorporated into potato this morning.

You are welcome to bigloo, and I'll gladly answer any questions you
have.

--
Craig Brozefsky                      <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig