Re: debconf and the keyboard

Previously Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Something on my system is obsessed with asking me, via debconf,
> for my keyboard setup almost every time I upgrade. Enough already!
> Can somebody please fix this bug!

From what I gather it's not a bug: every time a new keyboard type is
added console-tools (or console-data?) will ask you to reconfirm
your keyboard type, and that's done on purpose (and not totally
unreasonable, although it would be nice if it stated why it's asking you
again).

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |