Re: Mozilla M14

Jeff Noxon <jeff@planetfall.com> writes:

> Not to step on anyone's toes, but does it really belong in 'stable'
> at all?  It becomes more obsolete with each day.  To me, it seems silly
> to include it at all.  But I haven't been able to keep it running for
> more than 10 minutes on a good day...  Maybe others are having more luck.

I think it should go in because it makes it easier to get rid of
netscape and have a totally free system.  Granted it is buggy, and
changing quickly, but wouldn't you like to be able to have a nice
browser on a installation right off the CDs without having to go
non-free?

I won't be crushed if it doesn't happen tho.

--
Craig Brozefsky                      <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig