spamblocking the lists

Jules Bean wrote:

> > > NO!
> > > I, like many users of Debian, post from different mail addresses. Lists which are closed that way are really painful.

So sign on with multiple addresses and set all but one nomail.  It's
ludicrous to subject everyone to spam just to make things convenient for
a minority of users, especially if a fix exists that only those people
affected by the spamblock will have to implement.

jpb
--
Joe Block <jpb@creol.ucf.edu>
CREOL System Administrator

Social graces are the packet headers of everyday life.