Re: Danger, Branden Robinson! Danger!

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Joey Hess wrote:

> I hope you weren't even considering one package per module? I understand
> (from IRC) that the 100 modules weigh in at 12 mb. The typical xserver-*

Why not? Nobody else seems to have a problem with creating bazillions of
itty bitty packages for some incomprehensible reason. It's not like that
is making the install smaller or anything..

Besides, if we are to have woody have 6000 packages and send dpkg sobbing
into a corner [not to mention those people with less than 64M of ram], we
better think big!

Jason