Re: The nature of unstable (was: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!)

> Woody should be running 2.3 or pre-2.4. That should have been among the first
> things to change.

We are knee deep in a release cycle. We should not be expending our
resources on woody right now. We should be making potato the best that it
can be. Every release cycle, peoples obsession with "this new thing" or
"that latest beta" is what makes the cycle so drawn out. With all of our
resources we should be able to wipe out every RC bug within a day (or
atleast close to all of them). The faster we get potato out the door, the
sooner we can start on those nifty new things to put into woody.

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '