Re: The nature of unstable (was: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!)

>>"Eray" == Eray Ozkural <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr> writes:

 Eray> What happened to the package pools proposal? It's as if Debian
 Eray> developers are suffering from amnesia. I guess the package
 Eray> pools, as an idea at least, had found a significant appeal in
 Eray> this list. According to some form of that proposal, what you've
 Eray> mentioned and even better release flexibility would be
 Eray> possible.

        As someone said, it remain vapourware unless someone works on
 it. So far, there is no implementation of that idea. Are you
 volunteering? ;-)

        I believe it is being worked on, but it is quite inchoate at
 the moment.

        manoj
--
 You canna change the laws of physics, Captain; I've got to have
 thirty minutes!