Re: new version in frozen?

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 07:01:25AM -0500, Michael Stone wrote:
> The only RCB left in quota is a *packaging* bug. IMHO, that should get

Correct.

> fixed and the new version of quota should go into woody--better the
> devil we know that the devil we don't. (And we really don't need another
> "well, this new version is ok" exception in potato. RCB's only, and lets
> get this thing out the door.)

I'm not so sure. Frankly, I don't like the idea of having to check each
patch to see if it is correctly done (I assume the upstream has done it
correctly).

Also I'm not sure our patches fixed the same bugs as the upstream version.
For instance I never read about:

* Fixed problems when turning off one type of quota taking offline the
  other type too.

Michael
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!