Re: RBL report..

On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 07:14:58PM +0000, Alexander Koch wrote:

> DUL is interesting. I changed my mind on that. I rather say we use it
> since the amount of spam is certainly increasing the last weeks and
> DUL is understandable.
>
> Craig?

obviously, i agree - i've been arguing for us to use the DUL for ages.

most of the recent spam would have been blocked by using MAPS RSS
(relays.mail-abuse.org), though...and not by MAPS DUL.

IMO, we should use both. individually they are quite effective in
blocking spam, but they are even better when used together.

craig

--
craig sanders