Re: ATTN: pjw@edmc.net

On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 11:19:40PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Blacklisters may have the right to speak and *say* what they think I should
> do, but they have no right to be heard.
>
> If you have the right to refuse to listen to me on my terms, I have the
> right to refuse to listen to you on yours.

Yes, but you have not "the right" (what loaded words!) to close the bug
reports. Feel free to ignore them, but don't close them without a better
reason.

Someone else might want to take alook into it, and listen to the submitter.
(And be able to contact him).

Also, it might be that the submitter reads the bug archive to correspond
with you.

I don't know if you were serious or not, but I think the whole discussion
got well out of hands.

Thanks,
Marcus