Re: ATTN: pjw@edmc.net

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> Yes, but you have not "the right" (what loaded words!) to close the bug
> reports. Feel free to ignore them, but don't close them without a better
> reason.

If communication with the reporter is necessary to fix the bug, and
this communication is broken (mail address is wrong, misconfiguration
at the reporter's site, whatever), closing the bug report may be
justified.

Other users seeing the same error may re-file a report.

I don't think mail delayed by Sauce's anti-spam tactics qualifies as
"broken communication", though.

--
Robbe