Re: DUL (was Re: RBL report..)

On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 01:28:30PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Frankly, I have aded you to my reject list. Yes, it is
>  arbitary, but no more arbitary than  using DUL.
>
>         The reject message I have put up is "This message comes from a
>  server whose admin practices what we consider bigotry, and hence is
>  rejected".
>
>         I can reject legitimate mail with the best of the bigots.

Anyway, Manoj, it doesn't matter what we think on this list. More and
more sites are using DUL. I know a few administrators from real ISPs
who all say DUL is good idea and that they use it. So despite what Debian
does, within a year or two you might have trouble communicating anyway.
Then there'll be nobody in particular to debate the topic with.
Just a communications breakdown.

Cheers
Hamish